Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

682 posts in this topic

You can take part at the voting process for the Fifa Puskas Awards 2016 (Goal of the Year)

There are ten goals for the first part of contest.

http://www.fifa.com/the-best-fifa-football-awards/puskas-award/index.html

You have until 2 December for your vote. On that date, the shortlist will be reduced to the three most popular goals, and the voting will then re-open until the day of the ceremony on 9 January 2017

Don't need a registration on Fifa.club for vote!

Dortmund 8-4 Legia :wacko: the highest scoring game in competition history ...... CHAMPIONS :thumbup: League

LEICESTER CITY :clap: qualified!!!!!!!

did they play on ice? :lol:, what was the score in the last period? :p

Edited by Pavlo

What the hell happened with Benfica??? 3-0, amazing 1st half, and them they draw..... :wall:

Well, I think they will qualify anyway, and probably as 1st: they usually are really strong when playing at their home stadium. :)

Miroslav Stoch and his todays projectile in europa league :thumbup:

:ITA  Roma go to round of 32 , Fiorentina so close, despite missing the chance today; out Sassuolo and Inter :facepalm:

Zenit and Shakhtar (with Shalke) won 5/5 ...... no surprises, usually play the UCL :thumbup:

Group L very balanced (or weak....)  Osmanlispor at 7pts and other three at 6 points

Only one teams remain at 0 points: Gabala :AZE  :thumbdown:

Steaua and Astra won but the qulification will depend on two very hard matches: against Villareal and Roma respectively:facepalm:

What a disappointment for Inter:yikes:

The draw for the Confederations Cup 2017 in Russia was today.

CyMuQalWEAAzzc-.jpg:large

Portugal :POR, as the European Champion, got a not so bad group :yes (the strongest teams are Germany and Chile I would say...) 

good luck the next  african champion

i just don't understand why australia is in , did they win the Asian cup ??

Edited by bestmen

25 minutes ago, bestmen said:

good luck the next  african champion

i just don't understand why australia is in , did they win the Asian cup ??

yes, beat :KOR 2-1 in the overtime at the AFC Asian Cup 2015

59 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

The draw for the Confederations Cup 2017 in Russia was today.

CyMuQalWEAAzzc-.jpg:large

Portugal :POR, as the European Champion, got a not so bad group :yes (the strongest teams are Germany and Chile I would say...) 

very good group for Portugal, hard to find easier...c´mon Russia in football ? loool even Slovakia beat them :lol: and New Zealand well, with all respect  Portugal is much better...only Mexico is very good but Portugal is still higher so thats what I call a dream group :d

40 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

very good group for Portugal, hard to find easier...c´mon Russia in football ? loool even Slovakia beat them :lol: and New Zealand well, with all respect  Portugal is much better...only Mexico is very good but Portugal is still higher so thats what I call a dream group :d

There is no dream or easy group for my nation in football, we can end up in first place with a group with Romania, England and Germany (Euro 2000) or in 3rd place in a group with Iceland, Hungary and Austria (and then end up being Euro champions :lol:).

:champion:Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors :champion: won this year's AFC Champions League and will representing the continent at this December's FIFA Club World Cup in Japan

Final (second leg):

Al Ain :UAE 1 - 1 :KOR Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors

(agg 2-3)

For Jeonbuk is their second AFC CL title (first in 2006)