Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

Danylove80    0
2 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

Maybe also at the board of Fifa have understand that this ranking is a joke:facepalm:and Infantino says that will be revisited the criteria ...... we hope :fingers:

PS: another "bizare situation" of last ranking is ARMENIA up +7 place: they played (and lost) last two matches in October 2015!!!!!!! :wacko:

Fully agreed with you....Fifa Rankings is a big disaster..

Henry_Leon    83

:JPN lost again  :facepalm: but maybe will be a little chance to go at OG: win last two ;) and hope bad results for both Korean teams ........

Pavlo    39

Disaster for Japan, i would call it "shocking news", has anyone expected it?? I certainly not, i was only wondering if CHN or DRK can surprise AUS, Japan was 100% in Rio for me

Japan has been getting weaker lately, as in they are no long a tier above the other Asian teams, plus Asia is pretty strong in women's football. It is almost sad that the continent only gets two spots.

Australia only need 1 more point to qualify. The second spot will be between China and North Korea

hukbrazil    12

I'm not the biggest fan of Japanese team, so I confess I'm enjoying the results.

I'm surprised with a great facility that Australia is having. The team is good, but I did not know it would be so superior.

Danylove80    0

Today is schedule the 2nd day of European Olympic Qualyfing and the match are:

Norway - The Netherlands

Sweden - Switzerland

Guest bloodshy   
Guest bloodshy

Bulgarian football team surprisingly with best results  in one index:

FC Levski Sofia №1 in one important index

The footballers of Levski Sofia steadily lose faith for the title of group ''A'', but they can still be proud of one index. Levski Sofia has 9 hosting matches from which in 8 hosting matches the team has no permissible goal in the gate!

Most of all it is on the serbian hero and goalkeeper Boyan Jorgachevich!

yorgachevich.jpg