website statistics

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

Maybe also at the board of Fifa have understand that this ranking is a joke:facepalm:and Infantino says that will be revisited the criteria ...... we hope :fingers:

PS: another "bizare situation" of last ranking is ARMENIA up +7 place: they played (and lost) last two matches in October 2015!!!!!!! :wacko:

Result of 3rd day of Asian Olimpic Qualyfing:

Vietnam - North Korea 0-1

South Korea - Australia 0-2

Japan - China 1-2

Ranking after day 3 (Top 2 flying to Rio)

Australia 9
China  7
North Korea 5
South Korea 2
Japan 1
Vietnam 0

in the next round Australia-North Korea is really decisive for Rio....Vietnam are out....Japan is very close....Incredible Japan they never lose vs China...

2 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

Maybe also at the board of Fifa have understand that this ranking is a joke:facepalm:and Infantino says that will be revisited the criteria ...... we hope :fingers:

PS: another "bizare situation" of last ranking is ARMENIA up +7 place: they played (and lost) last two matches in October 2015!!!!!!! :wacko:

Fully agreed with you....Fifa Rankings is a big disaster..

Disaster for Japan, i would call it "shocking news", has anyone expected it?? I certainly not, i was only wondering if CHN or DRK can surprise AUS, Japan was 100% in Rio for me

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Japan has been getting weaker lately, as in they are no long a tier above the other Asian teams, plus Asia is pretty strong in women's football. It is almost sad that the continent only gets two spots.

Australia only need 1 more point to qualify. The second spot will be between China and North Korea