website statistics

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

Wow,I am not even a big football fan and yet I am in shock and sadness about what happened to the Brazilian team :cry: So many innocent people died so young :(

R.I.P

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

3 hours ago, crovitlaci said:

I don't know, it just doesn't seem real to me that someone simply forgot to fill in the tank with fuel, and no one noticed it ever after. 

well , ofc there're many other reasons that lead to plane running out of fuel than this , for example taking more time for the flight than it's supposed to take usually due to bad weather conditions and other reasons which're technical ones , they're suggesting this reason , as the plane didn't explode when it hits the ground and maybe that's why we had 5 survivors , but i'm not convinced of this reason , there had been an enormous Negligence and there should be a serious investigation to discover who're really the ones responsible for this disastrous accident 

Edited by thepharoah

hace 4 horas, crovitlaci said:

I don't know, it just doesn't seem real to me that someone simply forgot to fill in the tank with fuel, and no one noticed it ever after. 

Of course they didn't forget, this was done conciously, they used less fuel to save $$$. From the info released one can tell this airline is dodgy as fuck, probably one more case of conmebol shady business, only this time costed lives...

56 minutos atrás, thepharoah disse:

Atletico Nacional fans are fullfilling the stadium right now with white jerseys at the same time of supposed match to show their support for Chapocoense victims , R.I.P :(

There's so many people, that this is what the outside of the stadium looks like:

CyjNAKIXEAA6Abi.jpg