website statistics

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

You can take part at the voting process for the Fifa Puskas Awards 2016 (Goal of the Year)

There are ten goals for the first part of contest.

http://www.fifa.com/the-best-fifa-football-awards/puskas-award/index.html

You have until 2 December for your vote. On that date, the shortlist will be reduced to the three most popular goals, and the voting will then re-open until the day of the ceremony on 9 January 2017

Don't need a registration on Fifa.club for vote!

:ITA  Roma go to round of 32 , Fiorentina so close, despite missing the chance today; out Sassuolo and Inter :facepalm:

Zenit and Shakhtar (with Shalke) won 5/5 ...... no surprises, usually play the UCL :thumbup:

Group L very balanced (or weak....)  Osmanlispor at 7pts and other three at 6 points

Only one teams remain at 0 points: Gabala :AZE  :thumbdown:

59 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

The draw for the Confederations Cup 2017 in Russia was today.

CyMuQalWEAAzzc-.jpg:large

Portugal :POR, as the European Champion, got a not so bad group :yes (the strongest teams are Germany and Chile I would say...) 

very good group for Portugal, hard to find easier...c´mon Russia in football ? loool even Slovakia beat them :lol: and New Zealand well, with all respect  Portugal is much better...only Mexico is very good but Portugal is still higher so thats what I call a dream group :d

40 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

very good group for Portugal, hard to find easier...c´mon Russia in football ? loool even Slovakia beat them :lol: and New Zealand well, with all respect  Portugal is much better...only Mexico is very good but Portugal is still higher so thats what I call a dream group :d

There is no dream or easy group for my nation in football, we can end up in first place with a group with Romania, England and Germany (Euro 2000) or in 3rd place in a group with Iceland, Hungary and Austria (and then end up being Euro champions :lol:).

:champion:Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors :champion: won this year's AFC Champions League and will representing the continent at this December's FIFA Club World Cup in Japan

Final (second leg):

Al Ain :UAE 1 - 1 :KOR Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors

(agg 2-3)

For Jeonbuk is their second AFC CL title (first in 2006)