website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Qualification Systems

9 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

I guess/hope that they were not already published as a sort of "respect" towards athletes that were competing at Pyeongchang

FEI already published its systems in December. Subject to IOC approval, but that's a formality I believe.

http://inside.fei.org/fei/games/olympic/tokyo-2020

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

FEI already published its systems in December.

http://inside.fei.org/fei/games/olympic/tokyo-2020

Yes but they're drafts, at least for now :) however, in the specific cases of FEI, FIE and FIG, I don't think they will change that much from what was already published last year

18 hours ago, AlFHg said:

As I think, in a few our attention will shift towards summer sports, and qualification period for almost every sport is about to begin. (Or, at least, we're going to know soon about qualification criteria). 

With this topic, I would like to create a list of links to other topic in the forum so that anybody can reach information about qualification criteria, quota distribution, qualifying events and so on. 

Please excuse me if this topic was already existing, but I didn't find anything similar. 

Obviously, it is going to be impossible to keep it up to date alone, (plus, I'm not granting I can be really active on the forum), so I'm asking admins/mods to update it when news are available :)

We are going to have one dedicated thread for the Olympic qualification of each sport anyway :yes

We can keep this thread as a general overview anyway.

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

I sent an email to each federation for all the sports of the Olympic Games 2020 asking them for their qualification system, I will keep you informed of the answers I would have

You will become the nightmare of the sports federations :thumbup:

14 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I sent an email to each federation for all the sports of the Olympic Games 2020 asking them for their qualification system, I will keep you informed of the answers I would have

Excellent work. :bowdown: