website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Qualification Systems

I just read in twitter that Canoeing is studying the posibility of having more than one boat per country compiting, and that's going to be aproved in June.

But I can't find any news or article talking about this. Does anyone now something?

Cause it sounds fake to me, but the person I had read it from knows about this kind of things....

25 minutes ago, Jur said:

I just read in twitter that Canoeing is studying the posibility of having more than one boat per country compiting, and that's going to be aproved in June.

But I can't find any news or article talking about this. Does anyone now something?

Cause it sounds fake to me, but the person I had read it from knows about this kind of things....

Haven't heard about it, but this would definitely decrease the number of nations. Considerably. :(

#banbestmen

3 godziny temu, Jur napisał:

I would way more prefer to have back C2 in mens slalom canoeing than more boat per country...

17 ore fa, Jur ha scritto:

c'mon, man!!! why??? :facepalm::wall::wall::wall::stop::stop::stop:

they get us crazy with "universality" and "gender equality" and then they take decisions like this that would cut the number of medallists by more than 50%???

do they want GER and HUN to win almost every medal? why not giving them directly without even wasting money and time to organize the Olympic regatta? :redcard::thumbdown::facepalm::wall:

il y a 4 minutes, phelps a déclaré:

do they want GER and HUN to win almost every medal? why not giving them directly without even wasting money and time to organize the Olympic regatta? :redcard::thumbdown::facepalm::wall:

Yeah, why not "giving" the medals to the best athletes ? The shock, the horror !