website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Qualification Systems

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Agger:

I guess May will be the starting month, then? (except for qualification for qualifying tournaments)

Meaning a couple of "Olympics free" months :p

If Wikipedia is to be trusted, it will start in April with women's Copa America in Football: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_2020_Summer_Olympics

4 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

If Wikipedia is to be trusted, it will start in April with women's Copa America in Football: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_2020_Summer_Olympics

Wow. That much more than 2 years before!

But I guess it's right

As I think, in a few our attention will shift towards summer sports, and qualification period for almost every sport is about to begin. (Or, at least, we're going to know soon about qualification criteria). 

With this topic, I would like to create a list of links to other topic in the forum so that anybody can reach information about qualification criteria, quota distribution, qualifying events and so on. 

Please excuse me if this topic was already existing, but I didn't find anything similar. 

Obviously, it is going to be impossible to keep it up to date alone, (plus, I'm not granting I can be really active on the forum), so I'm asking admins/mods to update it when news are available :)

Edited by AlFHg

Just now, EselTheDonkey said:

Great idea. :yes Maybe we could also collect the known qualification systems in one post? It would be easier to find them.

When they're going to be published, I'd like to create a topic containing links to the drafts :)

Just now, Benolympique said:

great idea, but impossible to find the qualification system? we could also predict the countries qualified for the collective sports?

that is going to be a good idea for next prediction contests :d 

38 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

They will be published soone ror later. I suppose rather sooner than later. I hope so, it would help against my withdrawal symptom. :d

I guess/hope that they were not already published as a sort of "respect" towards athletes that were competing at Pyeongchang