website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

6 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

Or fucking women's skateboarding.  

Skateboarding as a whole actually.. like we don't have enough X-Games sports that should just stay at the X-Games (especially in the winter, with all the big air, slopestyle, halfpipe kind of stuff). 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

At least your cousin Brad from the 1990s is going to watch it because it is 'tubular'.

For fucks sake. Skateboarding. You know I was joking about adding Gaelic football but that probably has more of a scope.

As well as cricket, rugby league, like, more people probably watch e-Sports than skateboarding. 

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

2 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

At least your cousin Brad from the 1990s is going to watch it because it is 'tubular'.

For fucks sake. Skateboarding. You know I was joking about adding Gaelic football but that probably has more of a scope.

As well as cricket, rugby league, like, more people probably watch e-Sports than skateboarding. 

I'm from the 1990's and I'm not gonna watch :p 

It sounds just as exciting to me as freestyle snowboarding and skiing (halfpipe, slopestyle, big air, that kind of stuff): fun to watch and definitely a true sport, but with a place at the X-Games and not at the Olympics. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Handball qualification has started (probably, we don't really know for sure).

Football and Basketball will start during 2017.

Hopefully they will release the procedures soon, and we will know how to get to Tokyo 2020 (the answer is: by plane). 

In brotherhood unfold

39 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

Handball qualification has started (probably, we don't really know for sure).

Football and Basketball will start during 2017.

Hopefully they will release the procedures soon, and we will know how to get to Tokyo 2020 (the answer is: by plane). 

men's football European qualifiers...

http://www.uefa.com/under21/news/newsid=2428250.html

format will be the same as 2017 sub-21 Euro...the 12 teams qualified for the final tournament will be divided in 3 groups...

then the groups' winners and the best second ranked team will qualify for the semis (and the OG, considered that there will be 4 spots allocated to UEFA)...

a 5th place playoff will be contested only if 1 or more British teams will reach the semis...

men's South American qualification will be played at Sudamericano Sub-20 in January 2019 (all 10 teams are already qualified to that tournament, of course)...

location is still TBD...

no idea about times and dates for the other Continents...

Yeah, we're going to have to get the thread underway aren't we :p

For handball, 2018 European qualification has started which leads to World which qualified one place

2020 European qualification has started which qualifies one place

Based on 2016

In brotherhood unfold

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I'm from the 1990's and I'm not gonna watch

No-one is, let's be honest. Good luck for TV channels in European countries that don't care to find commentators in their language, just some random guy that skates in the park probably. But no-one will watch it so it will be fine.

In brotherhood unfold