09:00 Ultimate - match :POL vs :JPN
10:45 ULTIMATE - match :CAN vs :COL
12:30 Ultimate - match :USA vs :AUS

14:00 Sport Climbing - Speed Qualification
15 :00 Ultimate - match :POL vs :COL
16:45 Ultimate - match :AUS vs :CAN
18:30 Ultimate - match :JPN vs :USA 

Flying disc all day long :clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

Thank you :hatoff:

If you plan to do this every day, maybe you could edit your fist post on page 1 of this thread, it will be easier to track it down.

Or use the search function and search for 'Polsat schedule', easy to find these posts then :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Thank you :hatoff:

If you plan to do this every day, maybe you could edit your fist post on page 1 of this thread, it will be easier to track it down.

done ;)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

14 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

TODAY'S POLSAT's THE WORLD GAMES SCHEDULE

POLSAT SPORT EXTRA
09:00 Ultimate - match :POL vs :JPN
10:45 ULTIMATE - match :CAN vs :COL
12:30 Ultimate - match :USA vs :AUS

14:00 Sport Climbing - Speed Qualification
15 :00 Ultimate - match :POL vs :COL
16:45 Ultimate - match :AUS vs :CAN
18:30 Ultimate - match :JPN vs :USA 
19:50 FInswimming - Finals
20:45 Artistic Roller Skating

This is what I need :lol:

10 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

When I wil update the schedule for tommorow, should I include the reruns, or just live broadcasts? :mumble:

I think adding the livestream link in the first page post is more important haha :d

Edited by Griff88

16 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Not sure how it works in other countries, but does the NOC have something to do with non-Olympic sports? 

Yes, in Italy all federations of all sports disciplines (also motorsports) receive funding and must respond to our NOC (named CONI in Italian), since we don't have an actual Ministry of Sports (Sport is in charge to the Culture & Tourism Ministry, but the only thing they do is establishing the yearly amount of public fincing to the NOC, which is absolutely independent for what concerns ruling and administration of sport)...