Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

bestmen

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & Series Thread

Agger    120
4 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Is there any Game of Thrones fan here who, just like me, completely freaked out with the season finale???? :clap::clap::bowdown:

I am yet to start watching GoT (Will do when I've finished House of Cards), but have been following the comments.

Only a few comments on how great it was, but lots about danish comedian Frank Hvam taking part in the episode. Rather funny :p

heywoodu    959
5 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Is there any Game of Thrones fan here who, just like me, completely freaked out with the season finale???? :clap::clap::bowdown:

Me :d 

I won't post spoilers here, but man, it was awesome, the last two episodes were some of the best episodes I have ever seen in any series :bowdown:

hckosice    697

btw somehow I missed the info. just noticed that. RIP Bud Spencer :( another olympian (swimmer and water polo player) and actor.

crovitlaci    33
23 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

My favorite character is on my avatar here. :p

Plus, if you didn't know, King's landing that is performed here in the series is actually our city Dubrovnik, and scenes of Qarth in season 3 and Daenerys kept her dragons also took place in Croatia. :d

Edited by crovitlaci

kungshamra71    99
18 horas atrás, Agger disse:

I am yet to start watching GoT (Will do when I've finished House of Cards), but have been following the comments.

Only a few comments on how great it was, but lots about danish comedian Frank Hvam taking part in the episode. Rather funny :p

There is a commedian playing in GoT?? haha, who is he? 

You have plenty of time to watch it, next season will begin only at next Spring :(

I resisted for 4 seasons, then I started to watch it and I became an instant fan of the show!

kungshamra71    99
17 horas atrás, heywoodu disse:

Me :d 

I won't post spoilers here, but man, it was awesome, the last two episodes were some of the best episodes I have ever seen in any series :bowdown:

I'm still flipping with the last one... The soundtrack was brilliant, the first 10 minutes of the last episode were amazing and, in my opinion, 70% of the reason was the soundtrack! :d

heywoodu    959
32 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Seriously, I just noticed now that Sansa (or well, the actress :p ) is your avatar :yikes:

kungshamra71    99
32 minutos atrás, crovitlaci disse:

Plus, if you didn't know, King's landing that is performed here in the series is actually our city Dubrovnik, and scenes of Qarth in season 3 and Daenerys kept her dragons also took place in Croatia. :d

I hated your favorite character for several seasons, but recently I started to like it a lot :p  Still my favorite continues to be the same since the begginning of the show (the mother of dragons :bowdown:)

Yes I knew about Dubrovnik, have some friends who went there, really beautiful place!

crovitlaci    33
3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Seriously, I just noticed now that Sansa (or well, the actress :p ) is your avatar :yikes:

I put it just after that episode with Ramsay Bolton eaten from his hounds. :d