website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2018

uk12points

i really don't know how come this player of Sierra leone participate here in this games , i can even play better than him , i know Sierra Leone isn't a sporting country especially when it comes to table tennis , but sometimes i feel that some African countries choose players who're just close to someone in the federation to participate instead of their real best players , it may happen here in Egypt ofc. but not to this limit 

edit : some good table tennis from him to be honest in 3rd set 

Edited by thepharoah

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

So now there is basically nothing for like 3 hours and then athletics and swimming starts at the same time...

Were they using Pyeongchang scheduling as a role model?

Athletics is a primetime sport, Swimming particularly in Australia is as well, its hard to make everyone happy in that situation

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

79 year old shooter  :CAN competing on same day as 11 year old table tennis player. :WAL

Old enough to be her great-grandfather. :yikes:

both are  amazing achievements 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

I am impressed by the the INDIAN lawn bowls teams have been doing well ...  no medals till now but came agonisingly close to winning against malta in the womens  fours quarterfinals....Incidently they had won against them in the group .. The mens pairs had also done well .........................   And do remember the competition in this event would be  the best in the world by far as lawns is played mainly in the commonwelth games 

In India this sport is unknown so great achievement.... 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi