website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2018

uk12points

21 minutes ago, juddy96 said:

Not a fan of Boady after his recent incident back home in Sarnia so glad the pacific islander defended his title

He does kinda look like a major asshat

Santavy1.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Bronze for 16-year old (at least officially) Kenyan Zakayo in the men's 5000m.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

He does kinda look like a major asshat

Santavy1.jpg

He got charged for hit and run a couple weeks ago in his hometown and our committee and him and his family couldn't give a crap, all they cared about was getting to the games. The guy he hit is in awful condition and almost died

1 minute ago, juddy96 said:

He got charged for hit and run a couple weeks ago in his hometown and our committee and him and his family couldn't give a crap, all they cared about was getting to the games. The guy he hit is in awful condition and almost died

Yeah I googled that...from now on I'll be cheering every time he fails a lift in whatever competition :d 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah I googled that...from now on I'll be cheering every time he fails a lift in whatever competition :d 

His entire family are pretty much all weightlifters, so I expect more Santavy's in international competition too and they are likely as shitty as he is lol

Just now, juddy96 said:

His entire family are pretty much all weightlifters, so I expect more Santavy's in international competition too and they are likely as shitty as he is lol

He sounds like the Richard Kilty of weightlifting. Booooo. Although Kilty didn't hit anyone as far as I know, just exploded and called athletics fans cockroaches and god knows what else (because he deleted his tweets, coward as he is). 

Edited by heywoodu