website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Fantasy Games Thread

crovitlaci

17 hours ago, rybak said:

Hi to all athletics fans (and not only :p), new season in Diamond League is on the corner, with first meeting in Doha in 5th May. As always I invite everyone to play in Fantasy Diamond League! Join to the group called "Totallympics", league pin is 3068251.

Edit: Here is link to the site http://www.fantasydiamondrace.com and probably everyone who take part in this in previous season must created new accounts, until you remember your passwords and login :d

Hi rybak

i'm in    :yes:yes

23 hours ago, rybak said:

Hi to all athletics fans (and not only :p), new season in Diamond League is on the corner, with first meeting in Doha in 5th May. As always I invite everyone to play in Fantasy Diamond League! Join to the group called "Totallympics", league pin is 3068251.

Edit: Here is link to the site http://www.fantasydiamondrace.com and probably everyone who take part in this in previous season must created new accounts, until you remember your passwords and login :d

I'm in too.

1 minutę temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

I can change the team every event or i only one team for all the season? :mumble:

You have to change your team after every meeting, as for example in next meeting in Shanghai (May 13th) will be other events than in Doha, later in Eugene (May 27th) in programm will be almost all the same events which were in Doha and then in Rome programm will be similar to this which will be in Shanghai and so on. Also some athletes might miss some of these meetings due to several reasons or will start their season later.