website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Fantasy Games Thread

crovitlaci

Il 29/7/2018 Alle 19:38, heywoodu ha scritto:

Even here @Pablita wins :d Come on, someone with so much knowledge about so many sports should post in more sports threads, don't be shy :d 

I'm very happy with my victory my only regret is that one day I forgot to change the captain and I lost many points.

The game is very interesting but also very difficult, hope that next year the totallympics league will have more competitors so we have more fun.

I would like to post more but my problem is my job: I spend all my day before a computer for work (unfortunately I'm paid to work not to post on totallympics) and in the evening I prefer to avoid computers in order to rest my eyesight.

1 minute ago, Pablita said:

I'm very happy with my victory my only regret is that one day I forgot to change the captain and I lost many points.

The game is very interesting but also very difficult, hope that next year the totallympics league will have more competitors so we have more fun.

I would like to post more but my problem is my job: I spend all my day before a computer for work (unfortunately I'm paid to work not to post on totallympics) and in the evening I prefer to avoid computers in order to rest my eyesight.

Alright, your reason is accepted by the Grand Committee :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 4 weeks later...

FANTASY DIAMOND LEAGUE (Athletic)

Two meetings FINALS (Zurich and Brussels) 30th and 31st August, but only one fantasy team to put:

The transfers option is  OPEN, will be locked down at:TODAY  at  h 14:14 (UTC)

http://www.fantasydiamondrace.com/

• 3 weeks later...

UEFA CHMAPIONS LEAGUE back and many games are back (with someone new) for season 2018/2019.

You can join in the games by the page Gaming Hub

• Fantasy Football
  • UCL predictor
  • Daily Fantasy
  • Live Manager

If want you, join in my UCL Predictor league the Group code: 7228da5f31 or Fantasy league 05299M0X

All are welcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...