website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] WWE Thread

batbobi

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

Once again at the dawn of a big PPV and Smackdown puts the better feuds. AJ - Joe, Miz - Bryan, the Women's title, all better executed than anything on RAW, but yet again will play second fiddle. :zip:  The Main Event is going to be a lose-lose situation either way, but at least let's hope that the leach Lesanr finally loses the title after making it worthless for a year..

One of those moments were it'd be nice to be one of the behind-the-scenes people who already know the outcome of every 'fight' :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

One of those moments were it'd be nice to be one of the behind-the-scenes people who already know the outcome of every 'fight' :p 

And if you were, you could make a good profit, since i'm sure you are aware, that there are betting options for the WWE PPVs. :d

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

And if you were, you could make a good profit, since i'm sure you are aware, that there are betting options for the WWE PPVs. :d

I am definitely aware, yes :p 

Oh well, there is betting for Game of Thrones as well, so I'm not surprised :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, batbobi said:

So, I guss we will do the game in this thread?

You and @Federer91 can decide about that, but if you will bring here more users for the game I would have nothing against having another thread for the game only and using this thread to discuss about WWE competitions.

Pretty great tournament. I won't talk too much, because it'll be spoilers. The best match for me was the first one, which opened the Main Card - Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins for the Intercontinental Championship. Very quick based match, with lots of counters. The tension between Dean Ambrose and Drew McIntyre was great also. The finish was amazing.

Also good matches I would say were the Triple Threat Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship and the match for the Universal Championship. These matches were great as well.

I was surprised by the appearance of "The Demon" Finn Balor, which wasn't announced before the show. Ronda Rousey was also very representative and both with Alexa Bliss made quite an enjoyable match.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

2x TWF Universal Champion - 69 days

Average PPV by my account. Two very good matches and stories in AJ - Joe and Miz - Bryan, by far the best thing on the whole card. Joe getting so personal isn't something you see nowadays. Let's hope they let them loose in the Hell in a Cell match that is coming. It's going to be a cracker! :) 

Other than that, Lesnar finally losing the title is the other good thing that came out of the PPV. Sadly it had to be Reigns, but still at least the title is going to be on the shows and not barely seen through the year. Ronda winning was also expected and i think it was too early, but hey Vinnie really likes the exposure and what better way to get in the media. The thing that angered me the most was yet again the loss of Becky Lynch. :mad: I know they wanted a heel turn for her, but come on, how many times can she lose and lose. Enough with the Charlotte pushing ughh..

A good raw to follow up a good SummerSlam.The show needed to hit the reset button .Opening segment was better than usual was importand for Reings to defend the title and show that he is a fighing champion.Ronda and HHH had good promos .First win back for Dean in a pretty good match.Tag division is quite filler but what can you do.Great Main event match not that balor was ever gonna win but still .And the end definitely left an exciting feel before next weeks show with the Shield being back .