website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

Surprise surprise. A wild comment appeared :p

PS: To not make this comment spam worthy I'll add some additional relevant information as well such as: I am eagerly awaiting the contest, but I think it would be smart to wait a couple weeks till Totallympics gets back on its feet and the community comes back, because it would be slightly weird to organise a music event on a sports forum, when the sports are not yet organised. I think we need a bit of time.

On 06/03/2016 at 8:00 PM, bestmen said:

i know it's early but i want to organize the next contest

As Lithuania won the last edition they have the right to host, if Lithuania decline then they'll open the opportunity to host to all users. But until then it will be Lithuania TISC 2016

Just now, uk12points said:

As Lithuania won the last edition they have the right to host, if Lithuania decline then they'll open the opportunity to host to all users. But until then it will be Lithuania TISC 2016

i know but Europe did it many times , i think it's time to change the continent 

i'm very speed i can organize everything in few days 

well as you said  let's wait the Werloc's decision 

Just now, bestmen said:

i know but Europe did it many times , i think it's time to change the continent 

i'm very speed i can organize everything in few days 

well as you said  let's wait the Werloc's decision 

choose a winning song and then you can organize next year

On jeudi 3 mars 2016 at 1:25 PM, Werloc said:

Surprise surprise. A wild comment appeared :p

PS: To not make this comment spam worthy I'll add some additional relevant information as well such as: I am eagerly awaiting the contest, but I think it would be smart to wait a couple weeks till Totallympics gets back on its feet and the community comes back, because it would be slightly weird to organise a music event on a sports forum, when the sports are not yet organised. I think we need a bit of time.

hello ; you will organize the next contest?

if one day you decide to give up ; i wish to take the relay , thx