website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

38 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I would have no problems in having a section only for the TISC. If you want that though, you would need to give me a logo for the section (or if someone has an idea, you can ask @vinipereira some help to realize it :p )

We already have it.

#banbestmen

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

We already have it.

Great! I still need @vinipereira to send me this logo in 100x100px size, and @OlympicIRL to prepare a description for the section. The "description" is what you see in the home page, for example for the Off Topic section is " Everything not related with Sports. "

Thanks both !

7 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Great! I still need @vinipereira to send me this logo in 100x100px size, and @OlympicIRL to prepare a description for the section. The "description" is what you see in the home page, for example for the Off Topic section is " Everything not related with Sports. "

Thanks both !

How about something simple like:

"Everything related to the Totallympics International Song Contest, more commonly referred to as TISC - our very own international music contest here on Totallympics"

That way, any new user understands immediately what the topic is about. If anyone has another suggestion, feel free to offer it :yes

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

How about something simple like:

"Everything related to the Totallympics International Song Contest, more commonly referred to as TISC - our very own international music contest here on Totallympics"

That way, any new user understands immediately what the topic is about. If anyone has another suggestion, feel free to offer it :yes

:yes I will create the new section as soon as vini will send the me the logo in the correct size.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

:redcard: Indonesia wasn't included in total points and points per jury record: https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/?page_id=1067

Yeah, Indonesia and Ireland are randomly missing from that. :p

I hope to have it updated some time next week.

#banbestmen

On 10/24/2018 at 08:31, Griff88 said:

:redcard: Indonesia wasn't included in total points and points per jury record: https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/?page_id=1067

It has been updated now. :yes

Everything except this page is updated now. This one will too get updated shortly.

#banbestmen