Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

bestmen

[OFF TOPIC] Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

bestmen    407

i don't know if i'll participate again but the first rule to change is the situation of ireland , you have to choose between beeing one organizer or one NEUTRAL participating

because when you chat with the hosts about the table in private  something will pushing them to give you points and indeed all of them gave you points

they are adult they have to make the scorboard by themselves ,

you can't be BOTH if NOT sorry  things are clearly fake

• Haha 1

Henry_Leon    86
19 hours ago, bestmen said:

i don't know if i'll participate again but the first rule to change is the situation of ireland , you have to choose between beeing one organizer or one NEUTRAL participating

because when you chat with the hosts about the table in private  something will pushing them to give you points and indeed all of them gave you points

they are adult they have to make the scorboard by themselves ,

you can't be BOTH if NOT sorry  things are clearly fake

It's a joke? :wacko:

Hope you don't really believe these .................... but if you think is true, don't have sense join at future contests :dunno:

Henry_Leon    86

Maybe you can add some statistic (each nation's best results and max/min points)

PS: @dcro  thanks for the "statistic" during the contests: are interesting and fun!!

• Like 1

dcro    1,017
10 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

Maybe you can add some statistic (each nation's best results and max/min points)

PS: @dcro  thanks for the "statistic" during the contests: are interesting and fun!!

Thanks, we will probably add some nation profiles over time. :d

• Like 1

dcro    1,017

TISC-News have already moved to a new platform. :d You can find it now on...  https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/

The link will be added to the Totallympics' home page too. Also, from now on you'll be able to register as Subsribers on TISC-News and post comments. Cheers!

• Like 1

rybak    217
10 minut temu, dcro napisał:

TISC-News have already moved to a new platform. :d You can find it now on...  https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/

The link will be added to the Totallympics' home page too. Also, from now on you'll be able to register as Subsribers on TISC-News and post comments. Cheers!

I LOVE that bestmen's post have an article on this site :lol: 

• Haha 2

rybak    217
1 minutę temu, OlympicIRL napisał:

Yes, isn't it lovely :p

In this post he acts like an emotional lady :lol:

Don't take his words too serious ;)