website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I wouldn't feel comfortable with Algeria hosting the competition. I would personally not compete.

Same for me, I have my limits of being blatantly disrespected, when this contest should be about bringing people together.

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

your edition was totally crap you should be disqualified since now

everything was made in Ireland and you call yourself the host  , you can't make one LOGO alone and you call yourself adult , when you said that you were totally responsible of this edition they believed you it was funny

your problem is that you play the arrogant but you haven't the potentiality for , mostly the arrogants are very poor the proof your thread

i blame also the users who said "oh amazing edition oh nice oh ..."what is amazing in that only crap boring childish they were  hypocrite they didn't stopp lying and you believed them  , specially @Gianlu33 you enjoy to s...k him 

you should vote for me you will learn how should be the real show ....your potential of creativity doesn't exceed the one of  monkey  i undestand why people don't like to join because of your very low level of the edition  you did  in 2016

I'm sorry but to be the host you need to exhibit a level of respect well beyond what you have shown here. Everyone has bad days but you are constantly complaining and disrespecting the other candidates. I just don't get it.

The sad thing is, most people probably would have loved to see you host one day because you have a good level of skills in terms of being creative. But the fun and sense of good spirited humour that is at the heart of our contest is way more important than anything else and is what makes TISC the enjoyable show it is. You're not ready to host this event and that is what is very clear. Maybe things will change in future.

Actually I enjoyed this year's contest.

It's just a music contest with an opening ceremony showing the host's country plus the "emotion" of having the classifications changes while the votes are being presented. 

Just that, nothing more.

Anything that the host decides to do (logo, special features on the opening ceremony, special designed board, anything else) is extra, very well apreciable - aparently almost everyone here has work/study/something really important to do in real life, so I had to be a jerk not to give value to someone who tries to make anything extra for the contest -, but just and only an extra!!

And I'm not s*** up neither I think anyone is, this is a sport forum, I don't think people here need each other approvals on their real life.