website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

2 hours ago, Agger said:

What's not to understand? The winner doesn't want to host, therefore it's up to everybody else to bid.

That was actually one of the arguments for it.

LOL

i meant if they want to host they shouldn't vote for one rule like that because no one of them will win one day

so making one bid   is their only chance (that's why i  voted against )

Edited by bestmen

28 minutes ago, bestmen said:

LOL

i meant if they want to host they shouldn't vote for one rule like that because no one of them will win one day

so making one vote like this one  is their only chance (that's why i  voted against )

Well. Wanting to host doesn't necessarily mean that you think the winner shouldn't be first in line.

Afterall there are still a lot more countries not showing interest than doing so.

Okay so some details on the Competition to find our next TISC Open host:

Heat 1: Tuesday, 27th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :MEX:NZL:SRB

Qualification Criteria: One nation will advance to the Final

Heat 2: Wednesday, 28th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :ALG:CRO:TUN

Qualification Criteria: Two nations will advance to the Final

Heat 3: Thursday, 29th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :CAN:POL:USA

Qualification Criteria: Two nations will advance to the Final

FINAL: Friday, 30th December (18:00 GMT)

5 Nations compete to win the Golden Ticket and the right to host TISC Open 2017!

No nations will be punished for not being present to compete in their heat or final. I have decided it would be unfair to do so since it is short notice. So instead another user from the site will take part on their behalf should any of the competitors be absent at the time.

I haven't decided on a game format yet so I can't specify on how the heats will work yet. Good luck to all 9 bidders @amen09  @bestmen  @DaniSRB  @dcro  @dezbee2008  @intoronto  @mrv86  @rybak  @Wanderer

Edited by OlympicIRL

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

I for sure will miss that time. I am getting my wisdom tooth removed at the time (though I'd gladly do this over that lol).

Eek!! Good luck with that! I could swap heats 2 and 3 around if you'd prefer but even if you can't make it, Canada will be represented in the game by someone :yes

17 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

If @dcro agrees you could swap with him. The others have to stay where they are as the heats are regional based.

Sure, I can do that.

However, maybe we can completely switch heats 2 and 3, since intoronto won't be able to make it that day anyway.

#banbestmen