website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

Well, whatever the majority decides it's OK with me... I actually entered the song with the hope of winning and hosting once more, but I'm Ok if in the end other country wins the right to do so.

Right now, I was thinking about another minor change to the competition... but I'll wait until this matter is settled first to give my thoughts on that other matter.

what can i say about the rivals :

:CAN  the canadians juries they always disappear for long time and intoronto didn't participate so he is not really interested

:MEX did host  one time besides you won the Silver recently

:CRO , :POL , :SRB    yes yes beautifull countries but europe did it many times and the editions were pretty similar

:NZL Wanderer has the capacity for but sure he will be busy working on predictions 

the neighbor :TUN  i was always behind you in the ranking , so you won this challenge

for my part believe me i'm at over 50% of the work i'm very speed , the LOGO was ready one moment after @OlympicIRL has anounced the candidature , and many things i just need the participating nations to complete the work

also i don't want to telling my life but probably2017 will be my last year in this forum so...

Edited by bestmen

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

:CAN  the canadians juries they always disappear for long time and intoronto didn't participate so he is not really interested

:CRO , :POL , :SRB    yes yes beautifull countries but europe did it many times and the editions were pretty similar

:NZL Wanderer has the capacity for but sure he will be busy working on predictions 

the neighbor :TUN  i was always behind you in the ranking , so you won this challenge

for my part believe me i'm at over 50% of the work i'm very speed , the LOGO was ready one moment after @OlympicIRL has anounced the candidature , and many things i just need the participating nations to complete the work

also i don't want to telling my life but probably2017 will be my last year in this forum so...

i really want to know about your future retirement of the forum, what will happen?, new job?

7 hours ago, bestmen said:

Putting things like this will make no one support your hosting ambitions.