website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

27 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

I could start doing it next month, but with the planning that goes on like at the main contests (and not just copying and pasting the rulebook from previous contests), plus my rather busy schedule, I'm afraid that isn't an option at the moment. Plus the man, the myth, the legend who is great at making templates for the two contests happens to be Irish (Dan, I'm looking at you) and I don't think he would be behind this idea considering the requirements. Still, it's something to consider so I hope you don't let this idea die.

making the templates is very easy :lol: /but you can call Dan if you want  he will not refuse , and yes the concept should be a  little  different the ideas will grow day by day  coming from all the users

Just now, konig said:

I dont enter here in this post and i found all this controversy.........  @bestmen, you should change your nickname to polemic :p

no i said the truth they didn't respect the rules they just accept everything coming from friends

you have to create something new by yourself  ,STOP being follower :bye:

Edited by bestmen

On 14.05.2017 at 22:10, bestmen said:

as you know  europe is always the winner so all what we have to do is creating one new contest without europe

but we can invite the europeans who want to represent another nation

what do you think? : @konig @dezbee2008 @Griff88 @tuniscof @LDOG @titicow @Wanderer @mrv86 @Pabloffo @Ruslan @Il_qar........

Let's try :) But without Europe :)

• 3 months later...