website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

wow. well Tunisia lets start talk about fee, because seriously I doubt anyone else moved his ass so hard for Tunisia ever than me last 2 days  :lol:

Congrats anyway for the host rights, looking forward for a great contest.

Thanks a lot @OlympicIRL for all your incredible work. absolutely awesome and creative as always,

hard luck for all other contestants, so sorry for you, especially for all who lost because of penguins, wish you more luck next time.

and now Hockey Time. Go Boys please maintain us in the top division PLEASE !!!!

Congratulations Tunisia and damn OlympicIRL, very nice job you did sir :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Yeah, I give my thanks to @OlympicIRL for hosting this game. It was fun despite the penguins :lol:

I'm sure @amen09 and @tuniscof will make great hosts in 2017 TISC Open. No doubt we will be there.

But I think maybe it's high time for @hckosice to become an honorary Tunisian citizen after getting the golden ticket?