website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

7 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I'm not sure yet but the start may be delayed by 10 mins or so depending on whether or not the presenter has finished eating his dinner :d

If i had my dinner at 6 pm, i would probably have another one by the time i go to sleep. :d 

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

We have dinner early here.... in fact 6pm really isn't considered early dinner here :d

Yes, i know that people in the West have dinner around 6-6:30 pm, which has always been a little strange for me, since here we have it around 8. :d

1 minuto atrás, Federer91 disse:

Yes, i know that people in the West have dinner around 6-6:30 pm, which has always been a little strange for me, since here we have it around 8. :d

in the northern west. We at the South-West eat between 20h and 21h , and I think the Spanish eat even later :p

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I have had dinner much earlier than 6:00pm too :d

On Sunday it's not unusual to have dinner in early afternoon (around 2pm :d ).... I don't get it myself, our dinner culture is weird :d

55 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

That's a good idea, a joined hosting like in football (Belgium/Netherlands, Korea/Japan, Poland/Ukraine).

Maybe if you win you can do Algeria/Tunisia and make a joined African hosting :p 

i don't know if i can finish the game untill the end maybe you will replace me :d