website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

I wanted to create a game that could be short but man was that way quicker than expected :d

@Gianlu33 hit a 1 in 19 chance after finding a lucky key! You should do the lottery this week :d

The final will probably have the same format as last year's key game where the game doesn't finish until all keys are revealed. But this format is better for heats I think so we don't have 4 days of very long games (though today's game could have been long if not for Gianlu having other ideas :p)

Edited by OlympicIRL

Just now, bestmen said:

Justice has taken over Oceania didn't host , it's time to change continent as i hoped

New Zealand still are against the odds as there is still only 20% chance of winning the Golden Ticket (5 contestants will contest the final for 1 ticket).

12 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I wanted to create a game that could be short but man was that way quicker than expected :d

@Gianlu33 hit a 1 in 19 chance after finding a lucky key! You should do the lottery this week :d

The final will probably have the same format as last year's key game where the game doesn't finish until all keys are revealed. But this format is better for heats I think so we don't have 4 days of very long games (though today's game could have been long if not for Gianlu having other ideas :p)

And before that he had 19 in 60 chance to find a key on the map. So overall it was 19 in 1140 chance (or 1 in 60) for that turn, very very lucky outcome. :lol:

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

And before that he had 19 in 60 chance to find a key on the map. So overall it was 19 in 1140 chance for that turn, very very lucky outcome. :lol:

Unbelievable! I will have to hide those keys harder for the final in case he finds them all in his first few turns :d

Edited by OlympicIRL