website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Sure, I can do that.

However, maybe we can completely switch heats 2 and 3, since intoronto won't be able to make it that day anyway.

Good idea :yes

So here is the updated schedule for the heats:

Heat 1: Tuesday, 27th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :MEX:NZL:SRB

Qualification Criteria: One nation will advance to the Final

Heat 2: Wednesday, 28th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :CAN:POL:USA

Qualification Criteria: Two nations will advance to the Final

Heat 3: Thursday, 29th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :ALG:CRO:TUN

FINAL: Friday, 30th December (18:00 GMT)

5 Nations compete to win the Golden Ticket and the right to host TISC Open 2017!

Just a notice to those users affected by the time changes @dcro  @rybak  @intoronto  @amen09  @bestmen  @dezbee2008

Edited by OlympicIRL

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Good idea :yes

So here is the updated schedule for the heats:

Heat 1: Tuesday, 27th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :MEX:NZL:SRB

Qualification Criteria: One nation will advance to the Final

Heat 2: Wednesday, 28th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :CAN:POL:USA

Heat 3: Thursday, 29th December (18:00 GMT)

Competitors: :ALG:CRO:TUN

FINAL: Friday, 30th December (18:00 GMT)

5 Nations compete to win the Golden Ticket and the right to host TISC Open 2017!

Just a notice to those users affected by the time changes @dcro  @rybak  @intoronto  @amen09  @bestmen  @dezbee2008

I will be online for all 3 days so it wouldn't matter each way (as I have an online job, so definitely I'll be jumping in). Still I'm looking forward to the bidding process.

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

oh noo plzzz no game of luck it's injust 

do it by private votes , all the users will vote except the candidates 

besides i don't know if i will be online at that time 

More people wanted it to be conducted randomly that's why we are having this game of luck.

If you are absent then it is no worries, Algeria will be represented in the game by someone on your behalf ;)

Okay, I've missed a lot. How is Algeria even allowed to bid when there were messages on the forum floating around that "I would never host such a thing", "I wouldn't have time for it", "I'm not interested" etc. I think someone might have screenshotted this as they are already deleted by Wanderer, if I'm correct.

Edit. Just like when Germany's votes were not accepted when the user mentioned that he doesn't care about the contest.

Edited by Werloc

On 21/12/2016 at 20:16, Werloc said:

Okay, I've missed a lot. How is Algeria even allowed to bid when there were messages on the forum floating around that "I would never host such a thing", "I wouldn't have time for it", "I'm not interested" etc. I think someone might have screenshotted this as they are already deleted by Wanderer, if I'm correct.

Edit. Just like when Germany's votes were not accepted when the user mentioned that he doesn't care about the contest.

your edition was totally crap you should be disqualified since now

everything was made in Ireland and you call yourself the host  , you can't make one LOGO alone and you call yourself adult , when you said that you were totally responsible of this edition they believed you it was funny

your problem is that you play the arrogant but you haven't the potentiality for , mostly the arrogants are very poor the proof your thread

i blame also the users who said "oh amazing edition oh nice oh ..."what is amazing in that only crap boring childish they were  hypocrite they didn't stopp lying and you believed them  , specially @Gianlu33 you enjoy to s...k him 

you should vote for me you will learn how should be the real show ....your potential of creativity doesn't exceed the one of  monkey  i undestand why people don't like to join because of your very low level   you did and in 2016

Edited by bestmen

Wow, just wow :d I seriously don't envy the people around you. Also, I gave credit to both users in the thread that made the logo & the templates and never claimed them as my own. And you see, if you try to be more nice and straightforward with people, you can get their respect and friendship. A feeling that you probably don't share with any of the users in this forum, because you are rude as heck to nearly everyone.