website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

and it´s so hard to say who will be the best option, all bidding countries are beautiful with a lot of things to propose, and not only about music. The fairest will be really a game of luck IMO. even I already know that I´ll be sad for the remaining 8 countries..

also great to have many candidating nations from almost all continents :)

5 minut temu, hckosice napisał:

wow !!! will the new host be paid for hosting or what ? 9 candidates wow, thats huge :thumbup:  when I was the host I was the only one bidding :d

There was more bids, if I remember good :mumble:But after all two countries including Poland was out of the race, by lack of support from our national broadcaster :( :d

37 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Sure, we can do that. Those keys will be so hard to find in that case :d

Btw, key game should also be exciting for those who are only watching. :d While at the same time it will be so tough for us that are hoping to win. :lol:

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Btw, key game should also be exciting for those who are only watching. :d While at the same time it will be so tough for us that are hoping to win. :lol:

Spare a thought for the gameshow presenter with at least 9 contestants to keep in line :d

Also, i'm guessing we should abandon the "miss a turn" format as missing a turn after 9 players would be a killer :d

10 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Spare a thought for the gameshow presenter with at least 9 contestants to keep in line :d

Also, i'm guessing we should abandon the "miss a turn" format as missing a turn after 9 players would be a killer :d

Also the late draw might be the killer so maybe the best order would be 1 - 9 randomly picked, in the 2nd round 9 - 1, in the 3rd 1-9 and so on. :d

#banbestmen