website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Can anyone who voted for A or B on first question explain to me what is such a huge difference between songs from 2011 and songs from 2012? :p By current rules, songs from 2011 are allowed while those from 2012 are not.

Well. The limit has to be somewhere ;)

2 horas atrás, dcro disse:

Can anyone who voted for A or B on first question explain to me what is such a huge difference between songs from 2011 and songs from 2012? :p By current rules, songs from 2011 are allowed while those from 2012 are not.

There's not much of a difference, really, but we have to draw the line somewhere. If the Open contest allowed songs from the previous year (let's say, from 2014), I'm pretty sure most people would pick songs from that year, simply because they have a much better chance to win than an older tune - unless is a powerhouse hit like "Zombie". This way, it wouldn't be really distinguishable from the Annual contest. That, I think, was the thought behind the creation of this rule.

1 hour ago, Bohemia said:

A and A (but for the 2nd question option B seems good too so I don't really know)

Do you want me to put you down for half and half for question 2 like I did for heywoodu in question 1 when he couldn't decide between two alternatives? (I know that neutralises your vote but at least you are exercising your vote and giving your opinion) :d

Edited by OlympicIRL

4 hours ago, Agger said:

It is great that you want to host this contest, but that is no reason for making other people's oppinions count for less.

And no, it's not unjust.

i don't want to host  , the 5 continents should have the same chance

you have copied this rule from eurovisoin , SHAME