website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

i don't know if i'll participate again but the first rule to change is the situation of ireland , you have to choose between beeing one organizer or one NEUTRAL participating

because when you chat with the hosts about the table in private  something will pushing them to give you points and indeed all of them gave you points

they are adult they have to make the scorboard by themselves ,

you can't be BOTH if NOT sorry  things are clearly fake

19 hours ago, bestmen said:

i don't know if i'll participate again but the first rule to change is the situation of ireland , you have to choose between beeing one organizer or one NEUTRAL participating

because when you chat with the hosts about the table in private  something will pushing them to give you points and indeed all of them gave you points

they are adult they have to make the scorboard by themselves ,

you can't be BOTH if NOT sorry  things are clearly fake

It's a joke? :wacko:

Hope you don't really believe these .................... but if you think is true, don't have sense join at future contests :dunno:

10 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

Maybe you can add some statistic (each nation's best results and max/min points)

PS: @dcro  thanks for the "statistic" during the contests: are interesting and fun!!

Thanks, we will probably add some nation profiles over time. :d

#banbestmen

TISC-News have already moved to a new platform. :d You can find it now on...  https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/

The link will be added to the Totallympics' home page too. Also, from now on you'll be able to register as Subsribers on TISC-News and post comments. Cheers!

#banbestmen

10 minut temu, dcro napisał:

TISC-News have already moved to a new platform. :d You can find it now on...  https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/

The link will be added to the Totallympics' home page too. Also, from now on you'll be able to register as Subsribers on TISC-News and post comments. Cheers!

I LOVE that bestmen's post have an article on this site :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

To ring in the New Year, TISC-News has decided to publish a series of mini-interviews with the community. There is also a more extensive interview with TISC-News founder @dcro which can be found here.

We are hoping to conduct more in depth interviews with users as time goes on :)