website statistics

Sprint Canoeing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

cool. do you know how many boats will qualify in each event? because I´m really lost in this system..:(

2 for women's in k1 200,k1 500 and one in k2 500 and for men's events: 2 in k1 200,k1 1000,c1 200,c1 1000 and one in k2 200,k2 1000 and 2 in c2 1000.

2 minutes ago, dareza said:

2 for women's in k1 200,k1 500 and one in k2 500 and for men's events: 2 in k1 200,k1 1000,c1 200,c1 1000 and one in k2 200,k2 1000 and 2 in c2 1000.

thanks, do you know the start list for mens C1-1000? I know I am annoying :d

Just now, hckosice said:

:yes

good luck to your athletes :)

thanks. Slovakia has good chance in k1 200. Austria will win quota in k1 500 and she is also good in 200, but her quota (of course if she win) will be realocated. Germany and Slovakia have the best chance.

1 minute ago, dareza said:

thanks. Slovakia has good chance in k1 200. Austria will win quota in k1 500 and she is also good in 200, but her quota (of course if she win) will be realocated. Germany and Slovakia have the best chance.

we´ll see :d our federation decided to not send the womens K2 Kohlová/Kmeťová this time, but to make a internal qualifying between them for a place in K1. so I wonder how much was this idea good :d

Start lists for Pan American Championships & Qualification

I'll dare to post my predictions, but I hope any other user (especially the Canadians) can give some more insight:

Men C2: For me, it will be the spot should go either to Cuba or Mexico, since we are sending our best rowers in this boat, but I can count out the Canadians.

Men K1 1000m: It will be shock if Van Koeverden does not get the place,

Men C1 1000m: I doubt Oldershaw can lose this race.

Women K1 500m: With Canada out of contention for this particular quota, Argentina and USA should go for it.

Men K2 1000m: Cuba is the favorite, but Mexico or Argentina have slim chances to spoil it.

Women K2 500m: This is the only event in which I see Mexico as the top contender, but they should watch for Canada.

Men C1 200m: If Cuba and Canada secure quotas in the other two events, then this could be USA best option to have a competitor in Rio.

Women K1 200m: An open race, but I'll go with Venezuela.

Men K1 200m: Canada, Argentina and Ecuador can't go for the quota, and this event could go either way, the main contenders are Cuba, Brazil and USA.

Men K2 200m: As Cuba shall obtain the place in 1000m, then this contest will be between Canada and Argentina.

Edited by mrv86

18 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Start lists for Pan American Championships & Qualification

I'll dare to post my predictions, but I hope any other user (especially the Canadians) can give some more insight:

Men C2: For me, it will be the spot should go either to Cuba or Mexico, since we are sending our best rowers in this boat, but I can count out the Canadians.

Men K1 1000m; It will be shock if Van Koeverden does not get the place,

Men

lol at the website,..copying wikipedia word for word on the Pan American Games (which is totally not related to this event).

3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

lol at the website,..copying wikipedia word for word on the Pan American Games (which is totally not related to this event).

As long as they post the results on time, I don't mind the rest :)