website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Thats definitely a Hard luck for Poland to be in this group :(

Well, this year is really unlucky for our team. They lost the qualifcation to elite division earlier after losing 2 opening matches, although they played really decent tournament later on. However although our team is probably the strongest we had in a few years I still dont see them on the same level as Slovenia or Denmark, or thhe host Belarus :(

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

and this was a really short one :lol: wow what a bomb of Stephane Da Costa! very important win for the french

So, i'm very worried for France.. They win only at extra time whit Italy.. I think that Norway will win very easly the quota.

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

So, i'm very worried for France.. They win only at extra time whit Italy.. I think that Norway will win very easly the quota.

well, Italy isn´t a easy opponent at all. nothing is over, this group will be very open untill the end. really well balanced, even you have still chances thanks todays point you are still not definitely out