website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

12 минуты назад, hckosice сказал:

Denmark :facepalm:really ? seriously ? in own power play ?

well, it's hard to imagine Belarus without Olympics, especially when it depends on the event on home soil. they won't repeat May debacle

Just now, vovanA said:

well, it's hard to imagine Belarus without Olympics, especially when it depends on the event on home soil. they won't repeat May debacle

well, not so hard to imagine if you are Dane or a Denmarks team fan :d and even if we talk deeper..the last olympics Sochi was without them :d

what a miss by Kulakov from some 5cm :lol:

and in same time first Austrian goal in the qualifiers marked by one of my favorite spelling practice names Thomas Hundertpfund..the second one is in french team the fabulous Kevin Hecquefeuille try to repeat his name 3 times in a row :d

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

well, Italy isn´t a easy opponent at all. nothing is over, this group will be very open untill the end. really well balanced, even you have still chances thanks todays point you are still not definitely out

So, we'll se but i think that we haven't any chance.

10 minutes ago, Agger said:

I guess it's never meant to be?

stupid penality costed too much :(

hope dies last...everything is still possible, if Slovenia beat BLR and lost with you, each goal can count in the tie break...so you must fight untill the end. Go DEN :fingers: