website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

9 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I think Northern Ireland have dropped into the unseeded pot, the defeat to Norway didn't help. 

I hate seedings in play-offs btw. Seedings should only be used for group allocation, all second place teams should be there on merit in the play-offs after that.

It will be hard for both :IRL and :NIR to avoid tough opponents. :(

#banbestmen

We reach the playoff :yes ,  we are seeded team ;) and  now waiting ....... :coffee:

The worst opponents for us is ....Italy themselves :whistle:  Seriously we can't be "afraid" of the draw!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we will play not very well this PO, but we can't fail to join Russia !!!!

GO :ITA

Good to see some fresh faces. Saudi Arabia, Poland, Egypt, Iceland and Serbia all weren't qualified four years ago. And there will be at least two more qualified teams who also weren't (most likely Tunisia and Senegal).

Congrats to Serbia. I hope to see Milinkovic-Savic at the World Cup. Serbian coach seems to not rate him very much.

Sorry for Slovakia, they were also a bit unlucky with late goals against them during this campaign.

And what a fairytale for Iceland. Has to be by far the smallest World Cup nation ever by population.

Edited by Milan

Congrats to Iceland :hearts: they proved today that what they've done last year in Euro was not a piece of luck , yes they have very quality players and they can be dangerous to any big team in WC , reaching R16 must be a target for this team and i think basketball is the next step to this nation  

1 hour ago, Milan said:

Good to see some fresh faces. Saudi Arabia, Poland, Egypt, Iceland and Serbia all weren't qualified four years ago. And there will be at least two more qualified teams who also weren't (most likely Tunisia and Senegal).

Congrats to Serbia. I hope to see Milinkovic-Savic at the World Cup. Serbian coach seems to not rate him very much.

Sorry for Slovakia, they were also a bit unlucky with late goals against them during this campaign.

And what a fairytale for Iceland. Has to be by far the smallest World Cup nation ever by population.

I really hate situation about Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. He is probably best Serbian player right now (ok, maybe after Matic) and I really don't understand why he is not in team. Journalists at each conference ask coach why he is not in the team, but his answers are really funny.