website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

6 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Uganda tied with Ghana 0-0 , this means Egypt will only have to beat Congo tommorow at home to reach WC for the 1st time since 1990, Burkina Faso lost to SA 3-1 , which means with 90 % no WC for black horses

Isn't that a little too pessimistic? They can still win at home against Cape Verde, not very unrealistic I guess, leaving Cape Verde out of the running unless they beat Senegal by at least 2 today. Senegal and South Africa play each other, not unrealistic too think none of them will win both matches, maybe there can be two draws...I still have hopes for Burkina Faso :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Isn't that a little too pessimistic? They can still win at home against Cape Verde, not very unrealistic I guess, leaving Cape Verde out of the running unless they beat Senegal by at least 2 today. Senegal and South Africa play each other, not unrealistic too think none of them will win both matches, maybe there can be two draws...I still have hopes for Burkina Faso :p

Better hope that CPV wins both matches. :p

In any case, it will be very bad if CPV-BUR finishes with a tie..

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Better hope that CPV wins both matches. :p

In any case, it will be very bad if CPV-BUR finishes with a tie..

Cape Verde - Burkina Faso ended in 0-2 :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I hope one of Burkina Faso or Cape Verde qualify :d

Well, go Bulgaria :p 

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Your neighbors are really helping your cause. :lol:

Our neighbours are winning, losing and winning again against Bosnia :p