website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

33 minutes ago, LDOG said:

There is still hope for Slovakia, they have to win (with many goals if possible) and wait for Scotland to not to. And then wait for either:

a) Wales-Ireland to end in draw (i'm assuming they will beat Georgia and Moldova respectively in the previous match)

or

b) Bosnia to lose to Belgium and Greece to not beat Cyprus away (i'm assuming they will beat Estonia and Gibraltar respectively in the last match)

How about the chances for the Netherlands after Denmark beat Montenegro today? :p 

I know 'we' have to win both matches, of course.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Or in another words pray for a help of the other Slov-thing team to help us Sunday, if we beat Malta ofc...which is not already a done thing, slim reminder of the Gibraltar - Slovakia 0-0 :d

I don´t see that coming. let´s be realist, we can not expect to be qualified for every major tournament, we played the world cup only once - 7 years ago, only once the European Champs also thanks to the fact that of increasing the number of participants to 16 Nations. Anyway, This team is still relatively young or let say strongly rejuvenated with some interesting prospects like Stano Lobotka, thus has some potential to qualify for the next EURO with 24 teams, at least I hope so :p

Plus next time own-goal-scorers like Skrtel might be retired :rolleyes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 12 minutos, heywoodu said:

How about the chances for the Netherlands after Denmark beat Montenegro today? :p 

I know 'we' have to win both matches, of course.

I think Denmark is already secured of at least play-offs, but these results in England's group are very good news for Sweden/Netherlands. If Scotland doesn't win their final game in Slovenia, then you can play without worries about other groups.

Edited by LDOG

6 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I think Denmark is already secured of at least play-offs, but these results in England's group are very good news for Sweden/Netherlands. If Scotland doesn't win their final game in Slovenia, then you can play without worries about other groups.

That's interesting and surprising :d 

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah we always can rely on him, I wonder which one was the most beautiful ? I vote for the one against Greece

Those last two are just really bad luck, that first one looks more like an act of stupidity on the side of him and the goalkeeper :p So I vote for that one too 

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but Syria's 1-1 draw against Australia puts us all one step closer to seeing a USA - Syria play-off for a World Cup ticket swhip.gif

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Scotland might actually find themselves at a big event for the first time in zillion years. :d

I very much remember when they were really close to qualifying for Euro 2004, 'we' kicked them out in the play-offs and mostly the second match is remembered for being the breakthrough of the generation with the likes of Wesley Sneijder (I believe it was his first or at least one of his first international matches and he just took all of the team and led them in the 6-1 carnage, that was pretty cool :d )