website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Despite our very bad show against Uganda , we managed to win and this's the most important , now we can say that we're much closer than ever to reach WC , but personally i got sick from Hector Cuper , this guy is a total loss and i barely see our team play in a good form under his administration 

Cuper is a very defensive coach, at least i remember that of him......i dont know what is he doing in your country,

47 minutes ago, George_D said:

Chile also lost to Bolivia. This was a gift to Argentina. Now they want win against Peru in next match to climb to 4th place.

I saw the squad of Argentina. If i understand right, Sabaoli played 3-5-2?? can an Argentinian friend explain me the positions of the starters? thanks

Its dificult to explain but is a 3-5-2 or a 4-3-3 for me......

1 hour ago, konig said:

Cuper is a very defensive coach, at least i remember that of him......i dont know what is he doing in your country,

he's always defending here also , even against Uganda :cry: , but he's defending with the old school , a very old one 

it's really strange when a team contains all these stars and lose to low and average teams like Venezuela , i think Argentina has the best offensive team in South America : Higuain - Aguero - Icardi - Messi - Di Maria - Dybala alongside with Lavezzi and Pastore , how come all these players score less goals than Venezuela !! something strange happening in Argentina , this team should be much better than the one who reached WC final in 2014 , it'll be a great loss if we miss Argentina in WC