website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

4 minutes ago, vlad said:

How about Hamsik?

Italian Serie A is not a strange league :d or you meant why he is still in Napoli ? well, it´s his choice, he declared it many times that he want spend all his career there https://www.thesirenssong.com/special-features-napoli/2017/6/28/15888104/marek-hamsik-celebrates-decade-napoli-maradona-legend-captain + he is still 2 goals behind Maradona :p:d

Looks like Turkey got horribly robbed....2-0 in Ukraine, but both Ukrainian goals apparently should not have counted (one was offside, and in the other goal the ball had already passed the line during the assist)..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 hours ago, hckosice said:

Italian Serie A is not a strange league :d or you meant why he is still in Napoli ? well, it´s his choice, he declared it many times that he want spend all his career there https://www.thesirenssong.com/special-features-napoli/2017/6/28/15888104/marek-hamsik-celebrates-decade-napoli-maradona-legend-captain + he is still 2 goals behind Maradona :p:d

Turkey is also not a strange league, and I wouldn't say the A-League or MLS are :p 

For us, Slovakia is more obscure than this actually :d (like I guess the Dutch league is just as obscure for you :p )

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 2.09.2017 at 09:12, Pavlo said:

Denmark - congrats

you deserve to win this group after yesterday

as to Poles - no comments

Frankly, I am not surprised. They played with amazing luck in this group (2:2 against :Kaz, 3:2 in the first game with :DEN) Perhaps now their luck is over

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Turkey is also not a strange league, and I wouldn't say the A-League or MLS are :p 

For us, Slovakia is more obscure than this actually :d (like I guess the Dutch league is just as obscure for you :p )

Dutch league ? this a huge difference

Slovak league is a total garbage. Corrupted referees, Moronic far right hooligans destroying everything and attacking everyone who is different, and disastrous low quality of infrastructures, post-communism stadiums far far away of the UEFA minimal criterias, ...really nothing to be proud of. Time by time there some interesting talent or prospect starting to play but got immediately sold abroad.

Seriously, I don´t care about and I´m really not alone. and since we have a team from the Hungarian borders in our 1st league, we have almost every week a real police alert

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Dutch league ? this a huge difference

Slovak league is a total garbage. Corrupted referees, Moronic far right hooligans destroying everything and attacking everyone who is different, and disastrous low quality of infrastructures, post-communism stadiums far far away of the UEFA minimal criterias, ...really nothing to be proud of. Time by time there some interesting talent or prospect starting to play but got immediately sold abroad.

Seriously, I don´t care about and I´m really not alone. and since we have a team from the Hungarian borders in our 1st league, we have almost every week a real police alert

How about AS Trencin? I saw half the team is Dutch (well, almost) :yikes:

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How about AS Trencin? I saw half the team is Dutch (well, almost) :yikes:

Trenčín is one of the few rare clubs that is actually trying to work. They found and  invested a lot of money to the whole infrastructure and started to rebuild the team, They signed a very interesting deal with Ajax couple of years ago, so many young Ajax prospects play here

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Trenčín is one of the few rare clubs that is actually trying to work. They found and  invested a lot of money to the whole infrastructure and started to rebuild the team, They signed a very interesting deal with Ajax couple of years ago, so many young Ajax prospects play here

That explains a lot :p 

Meanwhile the plane with our NT departed to London.

Tomorrow Wembley time, last time we played there it was 4-0 :p  the favorite is clear this time too, the stadium and atmosphere will be hard to handle for our boys, but yeah it´s this kind of matches in mythic places you don´t play everyday so let´s go and enjoy it ! :cheer: