website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

vor 7 Stunden schrieb mihamiha:

we played terible.our coach should go.

congrats to your team

Too bad, I thought Katanec was a great coach, what he achived with your team in his first stint as national coach was impressive.

And the individual quality in your team looked solid enough that he might can guide you to Euro 2016 and at least to Play-Offs in this World Cup qualification campaign.

If I was Katanec I wouldn't nominate Kampl anymore. Either you are part of the team or not.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Pavlo:

they are not a new nation, Congo would be.

Iceland, Cyprus, Montenegro, Panama, Burkina Faso, CPV, Uganda and Uzbekistan still with some chances (i believe Ivorians won`t give that chance to Gabon;p)

+ Syria

11 minutes ago, Milan said:

Too bad, I thought Katanec was a great coach, what he achived with your team in his first stint as national coach was impressive.

And the individual quality in your team looked solid enough that he might can guide you to Euro 2016 and at least to Play-Offs in this World Cup qualification campaign.

If I was Katanec I wouldn't nominate Kampl anymore. Either you are part of the team or not.

katanec lost the fans allready and i think that some players also.he lost it,doesnt know what he is doing and there is always someone else to blame.he should go

+ Syria

27 minut temu, vlad napisał:

Romania had 24 attempts last night and we won only 1-0 in 90+1 minute against Armenia. How about that?:d :wall:

don`t aim at the goalkeeper ;)

we had the similar story

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Acum 19 ore, hckosice a spus:

Jesus finally !!! After some million wasted chances we find the way to the net

Nemec from Dinamo Bucharest scored, I'm happy to see him scoring for his nation:clap: To be honest he's too good for Romanian football, I don't know why he came to play in this jungle :d

11 minutes ago, vlad said:

Nemec from Dinamo Bucharest scored, I'm happy to see him scoring for his nation:clap: To be honest he's too good for Romanian football, I don't know why he came to play in this jungle :d

Nah, Many of our NT guys plays in even strangest leagues from TUR, KOR, AUS, KSA to USA´s Salt Lake but the top of the top is still Weiss in Qatar..a guy with such incredible skills

Acum 18 minute, hckosice a spus:

Nah, Many of our NT guys plays in even strangest leagues from TUR, KOR, AUS, KSA to USA´s Salt Lake but the top of the top is still Weiss in Qatar..a guy with such incredible skills

How about Hamsik?