website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This! We really need some Bulgarian succes.. 

If Netherlands lose tonight and still come 2nd they probably won't have enough points for a play-off (horrible rule which I hate as the best groups are most likely to have fewest points).

Bulgaria, we're alive, theoretically :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

52 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

If Netherlands lose tonight and still come 2nd they probably won't have enough points for a play-off (horrible rule which I hate as the best groups are most likely to have fewest points).

Yeah, it will most likely be group A or E that will have the 2nd team with least points.

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

A historic battle and win against our worse football opponent. First goals in 24 years, first win in 50 years agains Sweden :bowdown: If only it wasn't that debacle in Belarus, we could have had a real chance to do something special.

Good luck Bulgaria! It will be amazing see you in a WCh!

9 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Yeah, it will most likely be group A or E that will have the 2nd team with least points.

Yes Group E is looking in danger too. Again, one of the stronger groups. Whereas the weak groups will be safe. I will say it again for the millionth time, stupid unfair system.

So as for the Dutch, we have to hope Montenegro and/or Denmark has less points (minus the matches against Kazakhstan) than NED minus the matches against Luxembourg...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yes Group E is looking in danger too. Again, one of the stronger groups. Whereas the weak groups will be safe. I will say it again for the millionth time, stupid unfair system.

I thought E was one of the weakest :d