Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

OlympicIRL    357

European zone is truly a mine field these days. Points could be dropped anywhere. While this is a surprise result, it is no longer a massive shock. 

heywoodu    945

This really gives me some hope Luxembourg might help us by putting up a good fight against Sweden :p 

Mkbw50    83
5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

European zone is truly a mine field these days. Points could be dropped anywhere. While this is a surprise result, it is no longer a massive shock. 

This reminds me of Mike Bassett.

Also a good break for Pot 6, :LUX with a win and a draw and :GEO with a draw (as I'm sure you know and are very happy to talk about :p)

OlympicIRL    357
5 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

This reminds me of Mike Bassett.

Also a good break for Pot 6, :LUX with a win and a draw and :GEO with a draw (as I'm sure you know and are very happy to talk about :p)

I couldn't give a stuff, talk all you want :p

Mkbw50    83
3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I couldn't give a stuff, talk all you want :p

My dad is a Rep. of Ireland fan as he lived there since age 4, came back at 14. I am an :ENG fan though. After England v Malta:

"Why do we have to watch these shit games, the bottom 16 should have to play a preliminary competition"

:GEO 1-1 :IRL

I make fun of him. "I didn't mean Georgia. I said bottom 4 teams, not Georgia though."

Ahem:

dNiqeutFRXiFurSOt_Y6ww.png

konig    127

Jonathan Joubert, goalkeeper of Luxemburg, he received 34 shots from  Griezmann, Mbappé, Giroud, Lacazette, Lemar, Pogba, Coman and Fekir for the 0-0 against France....idol!!

94F.jpg

vlad    15
Acum 5 ore, konig a spus:

Jonathan Joubert, goalkeeper of Luxemburg, he received 34 shots from  Griezmann, Mbappé, Giroud, Lacazette, Lemar, Pogba, Coman and Fekir for the 0-0 against France....idol!!

94F.jpg

They deserved to win, but the ref fucked them with that wrong off-side:smash: Plus they had bad luck when they hit the bar :( 

• Like 1