Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

konig    390
5 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

Fuck off :)

You dont like my joke :(

• Sad 1

heywoodu    2,672
4 hours ago, konig said:

Don't joke about anything French this weekend, they already see a World Cup final loss to Croatia of all places coming :banana:

• Haha 1

De_Gambassi    236
Juste maintenant , konig a déclaré:

Fuck off with that tedious shit. We allready have the most pathetic idiotic troll on the internetz claiming a world cup for Algeria each time Mbappé enter the stadium.

I'm sure that as an Argentinean, you'll find it very funny if each time Argentina was achieving anything, you'll be told that there is no such thing as argentineans but Italians, spanish and whatnots. Very funny indeed. Very original also.

• Like 1

De_Gambassi    236
11 hours ago, intoronto said:

From the same guy who feel obliged to correct someone when he mentions something to be "from Québec", and to claims it for glorious Canada.

intoronto    328
3 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

From the same guy who feel obliged to correct someone when he mentions something to be "from Québec", and to claims it for glorious Canada.

Actually the point of my posting that video was to show why France is able to produce so many quality players. People from the world are going to choose France if they want to get better in the sport. 

And Quebec is Canada :bye:

Edited by intoronto

heywoodu    2,672
4 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

I'm sure that as an Argentinean, you'll find it very funny if each time Argentina was achieving anything, you'll be told that there is no such thing as argentineans but Italians, spanish and whatnots. Very funny indeed. Very original also.

Internet wasn't invented yet when that happened :evil:

Edit: kinda forgot they reached the final last time, even beating the Netherlands to get there, never mind :p 

Edited by heywoodu
  • Haha 2

Monzanator    27

Yes, they should IMO. It's the World Cup.

England have looked flat without the set-pieces and Kane ineffective. Sterling must be the most overrated player in the starting line-up. Both he and Alli have contributed literally nothing. Biggest winners are Maguire, Trippier and Pickford. Phil Jones looked like a block of wood out there. Given they've only beaten Panama, Tunisia and Sweden, I think this result will be overhyped going forward.

Belgium was a class above them even with Martinez as a coach.

hckosice    1,561

Bronze Medal Match

2-EGp8TbRanQcmuzxqUOKQ~Bronzov-Belgicko.

Belgium - England 2:0 (1:0)   

Goals:  4. Meunier 1:0, 82. E. Hazard 2:0

Yellow Cards:  Stones, Maguire.

Officials:  Faghani – Sochandan, Mansouri (all IRI), 64.406 attendance

Belgium:  Courtois - Alderweireld, Kompany, Vertonghen - Meunier, Tielemans (78. Dembele), Witsel, Chadli (39. Vermaelen) - E. Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku (60. Mertens)

England: Pickford - Jones, Stones, Maguire - Trippier, Loftus-Cheek (84. Alli), Dier, Delph, Rose (46. Lingard) - Sterling (46. Rashford), Kane.

Wanderer    546

That second goal... English players didn't even bother to run and stop Hazard :d 

heywoodu    2,672
14 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

That second goal... English players didn't even bother to run and stop Hazard :d 

Because they too know that Belgium is fucked now :d  (the 'Finish 3rd at the World Cup, don't qualify for the next Euro' curse that's been going on since forever)