Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

MHSN    123

World Cup here we come :clap::clap: Iran qualified to the World Cup for the second time in a row, which is a first for Iran. And it has yet to concede single goal after 8 matches.

I also hope we can help Uzbekistan by beating Korea in next match, even though that won't be easy , they are seeking revenge

Gianlu33    379
13 minutes ago, MHSN said:

World Cup here we come :clap::clap: Iran qualified to the World Cup for the second time in a row, which is a first for Iran. And it has yet to concede single goal after 8 matches.

I also hope we can help Uzbekistan by beating Korea in next match, even though that won't be easy , they are seeking revenge

Congratulations! :thumbup:

ledon    6

Congrats to all iranian:clap:. Very happy that we qualified so easy this time. 

I hope we will also win next two matches. Our guys surely will play with full heart.

MHSN    123

Korea lost to Qatar ! :yikes: this secured the 1st place in Group A for Iran

Korea is in real danger to fail to qualfy after a long time, now even China and Qatar are still alive for a playoff place. it will be fun to make things worse for Korea by beating them next match :p we still remember WCQ 2010 when they came to the last match by one aim to eliminate Iran

in other Group. UAE is 99% out which is not a good news for fair play ! I hope they play fair with their Saudi "brothers" Saudi needs GD and they can score a lot against UAE. Japan made the life harder by not beating Iraq in Tehran. they are still in top but their next two matches will be against Australia and Saudi Arabia !

LDOG    234

I predict Saudi Arabia will beat UAE but lose to Japan at home, thus going to play-off (Australia will smash Thailand at home). In the other group, if Korea fire their coach now then they will beat (or draw) Uzbekistan and/or Iran and qualify. If they don't fire him, then they will end up in the play-off...

tuniscof    71
il y a 21 minutes, LDOG a déclaré:

I predict Saudi Arabia will beat UAE but lose to Japan at home, thus going to play-off (Australia will smash Thailand at home). In the other group, if Korea fire their coach now then they will beat (or draw) Uzbekistan and/or Iran and qualify. If they don't fire him, then they will end up in the play-off...

I hope Uzbekistan qualify directly cuz they play good :) and weren't lucky in the play-off in 2006 and 2014.

A play-off Korea - Saudi Arabia will be interesting :mumble:. and the winner will have big chances against CONCACAF fourth team (probably Panama or Honduras)

Iran totally deserved their qualification 8-0 in 8 games wow :hatoff: I hope they would show the same style in the world cup finals.

Henry_Leon    83

Russia 2018 Qualifying week  begun with AFC matches  :UAE 2-1  :KSA 

All the confederations will play in the next days, in the meantime:

Partial (HT) :JPN  1 - 0 :AUS 

If Japan will win will be at WC 2018

Henry_Leon    83

:clap::JPN  won 2-0 over :AUS and is qualified for Russia 2018. Six-in-a-row for Japan!!!!

Tuesday, Australia (at home vs Thailand) and Saudi Arabia (at home vs Japan) will fight for 2nd place in group B

MHSN    123

South Korea couldn't score even against a 10-man Iran, actually they had ZERO shots on target today ! (even though Iran had only one) after 9 matches Iran yet to concede a goal !

if Syria beats Iran in Iran, they will probably qualify directly to the World Cup but that will be really hard for them, I expect Bashar Asaad to call the Iranians today asking for a little help :p

btw I really hope Syria qualifies , that would be great for that country but no way I can cheer for them against my own country.