website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

For me the best team is still Brazil, they completely outplayed the opponents, they are only missing efficacy. 

Belgium played two of the most weak teams and their defense looks sketchy. 

Croatia is playing ok, but they played two teams that basically did everything to lose.

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

For me the best team is still Brazil, they completely outplayed the opponents, they are only missing efficacy. 

Belgium played two of the most weak teams and their defense looks sketchy. 

Croatia is playing ok, but they played two teams that basically did everything to lose.

Agree. Belgium hasn't been really tested (like Russia), but still their attackers are quite effective, which can't be said of other squads.

Croatia is looking OK and they could actually have a good run in the tournament, but I'm not sure they'll repeat their historic 3rd place.

Group F

South Korea - Mexico 1:2 (0:1)   

Goals 90.+3 Son Heung-min 1:2 - 26. Vela (11m) 0:1, 66. Hernandez 0:2

Yellow Cards:  Kim Young-Gwon, Lee Yong, Lee Seung-Woo, Jung Woo-Young.

Officials: Mažić - Ristić, Durdević (all SRB), 43.472 attendance

South Korea:  Cho Hyun-Woo - Lee Yong, Jang Hyun-Soo, Kim Young-Gwon, Kim Min-Woo (84. Hong-Chul) - Moon Seon-Min (77. Jung Woo-Young), Ju Se-Jong (64. Lee Seung-Woo), Ki Sung-Yeung, Hwang Hee-Chan - Lee Jae-Sung, Son Heung-Min

Mexico:  Ochoa - Alvarez, Salcedo, Moreno, Gallardo - Layun, Herrera, Guardado (68. Marquez) – Vela (77. Dos Santos), Hernandez, Lozano (71. Corona)