Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

heywoodu    2,712
3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

This is wrong. It should HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

I thought RSRSRSRSRSRS or KKKKKKKK :p 

Brazilian online laughing is confusing. 

• Haha 1

MHSN    225
1 minute ago, lapaj said:

One or two surprises from the Asian teams don't change anything. In the later stage of the WC there won't be Asian teams. No doubt the Asian football developed so much but while the Azzuri or the Oranje can't be here I don't think the numbers of the zones are right. 

what about giving 30 spots to Europe + Brazil and Argentina and kill the rest of the world ? that would be fair I guess . why the rest of the world even exists ?!

btw I'm a big fan of Italy. I love Italy NT more or less the same as Iran but they deserve to "not qualify" when they picked someone like Ventura to lead the team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OlympicsFan    202
Posted (edited)
vor 7 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

2018-05-26_22-58-12.jpg.b862b7ccb4a17c9af1d1dfd6c6d34eb3.jpg

DgtbXDUX0AEGM1r.jpg

I agree, shocking how much plastic garbage german fans produced. Germany being eliminated is better for the future of planet earth. African people never produce such huge amounts of garbage.

Edited by OlympicsFan
  • Haha 3

hckosice    1,578

Group F

South Korea - Germany 2:0 (0:0)   

Goals  90.+1 Kim Young-Gwon 1:0, 90.+5 Son Heung-min 2:0.

Yellow Cards: Jung Woo-Young, Lee Jae-Sung, Moon Seon-Min, Son Heung-Min.

Officials: Geiger (USA) – Fletcher (CAN), Anderson (USA), 41.835 attendance

South Korea:   Cho Hyun-Woo - Lee Yong, Kim Young-Gwon, Kim Young-Sun, Hong-Chul - Jung Woo-Young, Jang Hyun-Soo, Lee Jae-Sung, Moon Seon-Min (69. Ju Se-Jong) - Ku Ja-Cheol (56. Hwang Hee-Chan, 79. Ko Yo-Han) Son Heung-Min

Germany: Neuer - Kimmich, Hummels, Süle, Hector (78. Brandt) - Khedira (58. Gomez), Kroos - Goretzka (63. T. Müller), Özil, Reus - Werner

mihamiha    81

good luck serbia.you beat brasilia allready in u20 (6 serbia players are now in the team,only g.jesus from brasilia)

lapaj    47
3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

what about giving 30 spots to Europe + Brazil and Argentina and kill the rest of the world ? that would be fair I guess . why the rest of the world even exists ?!

btw I'm a big fan of Italy. I love Italy NT more or less the same as Iran but they deserve to "not qualify" when they picked someone like Ventura to lead the team.

From 2026 there will be 48 teams. + 3 European, + 4 African, + 4 Asian teams. Do you know 4 more competitive Asian teams? Or will we see the same European and South American teams in the quarter finals?

OlympicsFan    202
vor 33 Minuten schrieb Pavlo:

i only meant that we also underperformed comparing to let`s say 2015-2017, of course on our level, problems you mentioned seem similar to ours. In shape from Euro we would look much better

That is true, one thing that both teams have in common is that most of their players got 2 years older, so maybe that's part of the problem. Another explanation might be that both teams underestimated their opponents. I think 2 years ago noone really expected anything from Poland, so maybe your players felt the pressure now.

hckosice    1,578

Group F

Mexico - Sweden 0:3 (0:0)   

Goals  50. Augustinsson 0:1, 62. Granqvist (11m) 0:2, 74. Alvarez (OG) 0:3.

Yellow Cards: Gallardo, Moreno, Layun - Larsson, Lustig.

Officials: Pitana - Maidana, Belatti (all ARG), 33.061 attendance

Mexico:  Ochoa - Alvares, Salcedo, Moreno, Gallardo (65. Fabian) - Guardado (76. Corona), Herrera - Layun, Vela, Lozano - Hernandez

Sweden: Olsen - Lustig, Lindelöf, Granqvist, Augustinsson - Claesson, Larsson (57. Svensson), Ekdal (80. Hiljemark), Forsberg - Berg (68. Thelin), Toivonen

Pavlo    60
1 minutę temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

That is true, one thing that both teams have in common is that most of their players got 2 years older, so maybe that's part of the problem. Another explanation might be that both teams underestimated their opponents. I think 2 years ago noone really expected anything from Poland, so maybe your players felt the pressure now.

Pazdan, Glik and Rybus clearly suggested that "sth has happened", sth more than normal problems. They won`t reveal it before Japan match if ever. Błaszczu-Lewy? Alco-case? 3-5-2 case (tactics forced by Nawałka despite players protests) ? Mierzejewski case? Peszko case (he went there only as Lewy`s friend) ? We don`t know but our force came from unity, when it failed we didn`t have any chance