website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

12 minutes ago, phelps said:

damn...you just missed out on Italia90...:yikes:

then you would change all of your personal rankings (especially the negative ones...e.g. the world cup with the most empty stadiums, the world cup with the ugliest stadiums, the world cup with the most boring games, the world cup with the most corrupted refs...oh, no...wait...that was in 2002..."Moreno & friends" forever :rofl::facepalm:)...:whistle:

Yes,i missed that one. ;)

2002 wasnt that bad,at least we saw some good matches. :) I vividly recall Germany - Arabia. ;) Ok,referees were terrible,Korea and Turkey played extemelly ugly football and still were in 1/2. 

But this WC,every team just want to break the game. Its very similar how Greece won 2004 EC. Playing total defence. Every football fan despises that phylosophy.

Now we have 25 teams that are playing like Greece. 

8 matches finished 1-0. Many goals were scored after stoppage.

We might miss Spain,Germany,Argentina,even Brazil after group stage. Cmon...

Tragic low level of WC.

Can someone give an Oscar to the Iranian goalie? :lol: (yeah I'm a little behind, I meant that moment where he pretended like Diego Costa just committed a terrorist attack on his legs)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Parking the bus so far, a very big one. didn't expect anything else against the best players in the world.

but Rezaeian and Beiranvand's acting was disgusting. :thumbdown: no need to exaggerate anything

maybe but it is till very effective. Iran now 135 minutes without conceding a single goal at the WC, that´s something pretty noticeable

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

411 passes for Spain in the first half, this is insanely ineffective game-play :lol:

Or insanely effective gameplay from Iran :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Yes,i missed that one. ;)

2002 wasnt that bad,at least we saw some good matches. :) I vividly recall Germany - Arabia. ;) Ok,referees were terrible,Korea and Turkey played extemelly ugly football and still were in 1/2. 

But this WC,every team just want to break the game. Its very similar how Greece won 2004 EC. Playing total defence. Every football fan despises that phylosophy.

Now we have 25 teams that are playing like Greece. 

8 matches finished 1-0. Many goals were scored after stoppage.

We might miss Spain,Germany,Argentina,even Brazil after group stage. Cmon...

Tragic low level of WC.

It is a bad WC because the top nations doing bad? I think it's good for the sport if other teams get the chance sometimes. It's boring if the same teams wins all the time I think.

:yikes: I was convinced that went in the goal, damn 

Own goal, didn't see that yet today.