website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Now I'm rather curious which place in Brazil has some Senegalese immigrants, I didn't expect that in South America :p 

I live in a small city in Pernambuco state (Northeast region) and we have a few senegalese immigrants, but also some from other african nations and Haiti.

I guess they are in many places in Brazil 'cause today I watched this video of them celebrating in Caxias do Sul - a city from a state I think you know :d

Celebration in Sao Paulo:

vor 2 Stunden schrieb heywoodu:

Random guess: Senegalese flags and cheering at Senegalese goals.

Possible, but don't you think that e.g. people from Ghana could behave the same way? We have a certain person on here who is patriotic concerning africa as a whole, maybe more people in africa are like him and just cheer for every african country?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

17 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Possible, but don't you think that e.g. people from Ghana could behave the same way? We have a certain person on here who is patriotic concerning africa as a whole, maybe more people in africa are like him and just cheer for every african country?

It’s similar for me too, because I cheer on all American teams (US Virgin, Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, USA). But I also cheer for all the little or lesser known nations

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Some information regarding live-streaming: http://aroundtherings.com/site/A__63801/Title__2018-Mediterranean-Games-in-Tarragona-to-Stream-LIVE-on-the-Olympic-Channel/292/Articles 

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, vlad said:

Come on, they played against Arabia and Egypt. Let's wait the test against Uruguay :d

Ok Arabia is awful, but Egypt is a very good team with one superstar in first squad. 8 goals in only 2 games is big achivement even in qualification games againts teams like San Marino or Malta