website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

9 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Russia 8 goals in 2 matches? Russia???

Someone go catch those urine samples right now.

Probably just a threat from "sweet, innocent, greatest leader, alpha male, benevolent and children's friend" Vladimir Putin himself to eviscerate them like they did 30 years ago, if they didn't advance from the group stage.

So far i only watched Germany vs. Mexico and Portugal vs. Spain, based on the results so far i don't think that i missed much. Tomorrow i will have more time to watch some games, but all matches look boring, so my next match will probably be Argentina vs. Croatia, which should be a great game.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Am 18.6.2018 um 21:51 schrieb hckosice:

North African teams in Russia

EGY losing 1-0 by a goal in 90th min

MAR losing by a goal at 95th min

TUN down 1-2 by a goal at 91st min

Now it should be obvious to everyone that having this tournament during ramadan is completely unfair, african players clearly don't have enough stamina. They are punished for being religious.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Thanks Mr Cuper for qualifying us to WC after these years but it's time to search for coach that knows somethings about how to offend , we accepted 3 goals cuz we just tried to offend and score goals , really dissapointing but expected at the end , football isn't only about defence 

Edited by thepharoah

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Belle:

I support Sweden of course.

I think France, England, France or Brazil will win.

France, England, France ... ?

I think you meant France, Brazil, Spain or Germany?

I hope that Poland qualifies for many more major tournaments in the future, so far their fans are the best/loudest in my opinion, of course behind the russian fans.

Acum 1 minut, OlympicsFan a spus:

So far i only watched Germany vs. Mexico and Portugal vs. Spain, based on the results so far i don't think that i missed much. Tomorrow i will have more time to watch some games, but all matches look boring, so my next match will probably be Argentina vs. Croatia, which should be a great game.

Probably for you (and for most of the people) the matches were boring because the big teams achieved bad results, but I would say the reason for that is the most of the weak teams (on paper) played very well (Iceland, Tunisia, Senegal, Peru or Switzerland). It's a pretty balanced tournament, I think people love to see this fact instead of the same teams winning all the time. For me was a pleasure to watch some of the teams playing so nice. But this is just my opinion :yes

vor 7 Minuten schrieb vlad:

Probably for you (and for most of the people) the matches were boring because the big teams achieved bad results, but I would say the reason for that is the most of the weak teams (on paper) played very well (Iceland, Tunisia, Senegal, Peru or Switzerland). It's a pretty balanced tournament, I think people love to see this fact instead of the same teams winning all the time. For me was a pleasure to watch some of the teams playing so nice. But this is just my opinion :yes

The fact that many big teams are missing clearly hurts the quality. I guess there are two ways of looking at it:

1) Teams like Iceland get such good results, because they play great

2) Teams like Argentina get such bad results, becaue they play bad

For me it's 2) and in my opinion the reason is that players from big leagues are just overplayed, they clearly don't look fully fit.

For some people it's most important to have close games, but for me the quality of the match is more important and i don't see how anyone could believe that the overall quality has been great so far, looking at the amounts of goals scored by penalty/freekick/corners.

Edited by OlympicsFan

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Thanks Mr Cuper for qualifying us to WC after these years but it's time to search for coach that knows somethings about how to offend , we accepted 3 goals cuz we just tried to offend and score goals , really dissapointing but expected at the end , football isn't only about defence 

as Inter fan I know Cuper very well, you are right about him. the same happened for Iran in last WC when they opened up against Bosnia we conceded 3 !

feel sorry for Egypt :(, I still hope you take the last match seriously. The first World Cup win matters after all.