Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

MHSN    206
5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Thanks Mr Cuper for qualifying us to WC after these years but it's time to search for coach that knows somethings about how to offend , we accepted 3 goals cuz we just tried to offend and score goals , really dissapointing but expected at the end , football isn't only about defence 

as Inter fan I know Cuper very well, you are right about him. the same happened for Iran in last WC when they opened up against Bosnia we conceded 3 !

feel sorry for Egypt :(, I still hope you take the last match seriously. The first World Cup win matters after all.

OlympicsFan    162
vor 2 Stunden schrieb bestmen:

Senegal is always doing well in WC

remember when they defeated France in 1/8 in 2002

What? The only time they played at the world cup before is 2002, how can you talk about "always" ... ?

OlympicsFan    162
vor 2 Stunden schrieb bestmen:

0 points for prediction until now

i predicted 2-1 for Poland

and 3-0 for Colombia

How can you expect african teams to win, if even a hardcore fan like you doesn't have any trust? You need to be more positive!

OlympicsFan    162
vor 2 Stunden schrieb heywoodu:

Now I'm rather curious which place in Brazil has some Senegalese immigrants, I didn't expect that in South America :p 

More important question: How did he know that they were from Senegal?

hckosice    1,421

Group A

Russia - Egypt 3:1 (0:0)   

Goals  47. Fathi (OG) 1:0, 59. Cheryshev 2:0, 62. Dzyuba 3:0 - 73. Salah (11m) 3:1

Yellow Cards:  Smolov - Trézéguet.

Officials: Cáceres - Cardozo, Zorrilla (PAR), 64.468 attendance

Russia:  Akinfeeev - Fernandes, Kutepov, Ignashevich, Zhirkov (86. Kudryashov) - Gazinskiy, Zobnin, Samedov, Golovin, Chernyshev (74. Kuzyaev) - Dzyuba (79. Smolov)

Egypt:  El-Shennawy - Fathy, Gabr, Hegazi, Abdel-Schafy - Hamed, Elneny (54. Warda) - Salah, El-Said, Trézéguet (68. Sobhi) - Mohsen (82. Kahraba)