website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

10 hours ago, Dunadan said:

I think the goal is legal...it was not assigned to Finnbogason (the n.11 who kicked the ball in possession of the goalkeeper), but to Sigurdsson, because they thought the ball had passed the line before of that

Well anyway it´s a tough call, and if I was the ref I wouldn´t allowed the goal but I´m not the ref so .. :d

4 hours ago, hckosice said:

:d

I think you are slight favorite for me tonight. We will miss 7 players of our standard starting eleven tonight !!! The defence is completely new and have never played any international match in this composition.

Škrtel can not play because red card against England previous game, Pekarík injured..Hubočan in very very poor form in Marseille I don´t see him playing at all...the defence will be a disaster for us tonight, unexperienced and weak...

In middle we will miss Weiss and Stoch both suspended, Duda, Pečovský and Gyomber injured...

Also remember Slovakia never won against Slovenia so far...one of our worst head 2 head confrontations are against Slovenia

yes but we have a big affair right now,cause our best player kampl announced he is tired and will miss both games.he just texted our coach that and media spiced everything so it is bad time for our players,especially cause most of us arent satisfied with coach katanec,who is looking excuses before the game.he is never optimistic.

i know you have a lot of injured players,so maybe this is our chance,but i dont know anymore.i think our players are more capable that are doing right now under this coach

Slovenija (4-4-2): Oblak; Jokić/Trajkovski, Cesar, Samardžić, Skubic; Krhin, Kurtić, Verbič, Birsa; Iličić, Bezjak.

Slovakia (4-2-3-1): Kozačik; Švento, Durica, Hubočan, Pauschek; Kucka, Hrošovsky; Sabo, Hamšik, Mak; Duriš.